Victory Antique & Gifts
The interior design portfolio and antique and home decor shop of Kerry Ciardelli have been featured in national publications, and her near-constant travelling has taken her trend-hunting international. Her style, and thus the style of Victory's inventory, is a special blend of classic East Coast, contemporary L.A. and a splash of the exotic. What makes this little store so enchanting is that a lot of the pieces are original and handmade instead of reproductions. Find Victory on Facebook and check out Ciardelli's blog at kerryciardelli.com.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Chairs, sofas, bedding, candles, books, wall hangings, lamps, pots
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: No returns on antiques. Exchange or store credit on other merchandise; return within seven days with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It has a small-town feeling with sophisticated taste.
- Antiques specialties: Figurines, items from world travels
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1