Victor's 1959 Cafe has featured authentic Cuban cooking since 2000. The restaurant is quite small but often bustling and culturally decorated. You can't go wrong with happy hours offered both in the morning and evening. There's also a gift shop that sells fair trade coffee and other trinkets. It is recommended that you make reservations for dinner, which can also be done on-line.
- Hours: Breakfast and Lunch everyday: 8am - 2:30pm Dinner: Tue - Sat, 4:30pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible, though restaurant is small.
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.victors1959cafe.com/food.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual