St John's Lutheran Church (ELCA)
Drag box to select area
St. John's Lutheran Church in Minneapolis was founded in 1883. Located in the Tangletown neighborhood just north of Ramsey School, this church was the first English speaking Lutheran Church in the Twin Cities area. St. John's Church has many musical opportunities including a choir, brass instrument band, and handbell group as well as a music series featuring musicians like Reuben Ristrom. Sunday school activities are available for children from birth through high school.
4842 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Accessibility Details: There is limited handicapped parking on the north side of the building.
- Hours: Worship services, Sun, 10am; education, 11am. Check the website for other program and event times.
- Accessible: yes