Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream
Since 1984, Sabastian Joe's Ice Cream has been providing frozen treats to lucky local residents. Newly remodeled, with a landscaped outdoor patio and a sunroom, Sabastian Joe's is nothing short of a relaxing haven. This neighborhood cafe offers free Wi-fi and computers for customer use and is also pet-friendly. It features homemade ice cream, pastries from its on-site bakery and assorted coffee and tea flavors. The Linden Hills Sabastian Joe's is one of two Metro locations.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 7:00am - 10:00pm; Fri - Sat, 7:00am - 11:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible through sunroom.
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, frozen yogurt, coffee, tea, assorted beverages, pastries, fresh fruit and soup (seasonal)
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: 100+ homemade ice cream flavors
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Best selling ice cream flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Oreo, Raspberry Chocolate Chip and Pavarotti (Caramel, Banana and Chocolate chips)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pavarotti ice cream (Caramel, Banana and Chocolate chips) named after the renowned opera singer and purported to be a favorite of its namesake.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 27
- Features: Breakfast, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Coffee Shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No