Roadrunner Record Exchange
In a world where even CDs are quickly becoming obscure, Roadrunner Record Exchange is a haven for music-loving diehards who want to hold the genuine article in their hands. Collectors can pour over rows of old vinyl, tapes and even a few eight-tracks. There are hard-to-find imports from the early 1980s and genres from classical music to punk and zydeco. Roadrunner also has an interesting collection of world music featuring albums from overlooked regions like Kurdistan. The store is happy to accept trades as well, so dust off your old basement finds.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 11pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: This store is located at street level.
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: CDs, DVDs, records, tapes, 8-tracks
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Purchases with receipts can be exchanged for in-store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Sell, Trade