Owner Ann McCabe often visits Europe to procure inventory for her gift shop, Rick Rack, and the wide array of women's accessories and objets d'art reflect that sensibility. Because the products decorate the store instead of being organized thematically, wreaths, platters, and minature houses share one room and body sprays, books and jackets share another. Take advantage of the free gift-wrapping and regular discounts they offer here.
- Fax: 612-746-4161
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Scarves, jackets, bracelets, necklaces, purses, candles, soap, lamps, cards, books
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 14 days with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: People are very friendly, supportive of independent businesses and have a high standard of living.
- What's your most popular item?: Women's jackets and scarves.