Marathon Sports is locally owned and operated by area athletes. The entire staff has been trained by Dr. Paul Langer, a podiatrist who works with runners and other endurance athletes. They aim to reduce the likelihood of injury in personal fitness endeavors with their products and knowledgeable advice. Custom shoe fitting is available using bio-mechanical foot assessments to find the best fit for each client. The store features a wide selection of shoes, as well as inserts and insoles.
In addition to footwear, Marathon Sports offers technical fitness apparel made from Goretex, nylon, polyester and Airplex, as well as safety vests and lights, sunglasses, water carriers, watches, heart rate monitors, GPS speed and distance monitors and energy drinks and bars.
Visit the website to see when physicians will be available at the store, as well as to search closeout shoes, access additional fitness resources, view upcoming races and read employee bios.
- Fax: 612-927-4876
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm, Fri, 10am - 6pm, Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: free
- Clothing and accessories brands: Saucony, Nike, Asics, Puma, New Balance, Mizuno, Brooks
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Sporting goods rentals: No
- Shoe brands: Asics, Nike, Adidas, Saucony, Brooks, Puma, Mizuno