Linden Hills Park
Linden Hills Park, just down the block from the local public library branch, offers something for every season, from basketball courts to skating rinks. The recreation center at the park also has after-school programs, along with yoga and fitness classes for adults.
- Fax: 612-920-3583
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps to access the park recreation center, and it is all on one floor.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: At the time of its creation in 1921, Linden Hills Park was one of the city's largest development projects. A 3,600-foot pipeline was constructed from the park site to Lake Calhoun to drain water from the area.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Lockers, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Fires
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 7.85 acres
- Features: Basketball courts, Game room, Pool, Skating rink, Tennis courts
- Private events: Yes