Originally built in 1931, the Linden Hills Community Library was renovated in 2002 and seamlessly combined the old with the new. In order to get your authentic library experience, saddle up to one of the 21 computer work stations or snuggle up with a good book next to a fireplace or even outside on a terrace. Aside from the typical material resources, you can also reserve the meeting room for private groups or attend one of the many free events for adults and children.
- Hours: T & Th, noon-8pm; W, F & Sa, 10am-6pm; Su & M, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator available
- Founding Date: The Hennepin County Library System was launched in 1922.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Specialties: A large travel section and neighborhood history collection
- Services: Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Use of the 21 computer work stations are based on a first-come, first-served basis; in-person reservations only.
- Programs/classes: See library website for current classes and events
- Wi-Fi: Free