Linden Hills Co-op Grocery and Deli
Founded in 1976 and still community-owned, the Linden Hills Co-op provides fresh, local produce and environmentally-friendly products to the Linden Hills community.
Customers may purchase food or beverages at the store's new location, which includes items from a deli, bakery or salad bar, all of which can be enjoyed in a comfortable seating area.
With over 300 relationships with nearby farmers and producers, the co-op stocks local cheese, fair-trade coffee and regional produce.
In addition to food, co-op shoppers can peruse a variety of natural medicines, environmentally-friendly products and vitamins.
- Fax: 612-922-5538
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.lindenhills.coop/deli/catering
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The store is one of a handful of community-owned groceries in Minneapolis. The board that administers the co-op is elected by co-op members.
- Items: Coffee, Flowers, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda
- Regional specialty: American
- Ice: Yes