Holding down the leafy intersection of 40th & Lyndale for over 20 years, Larue's offers clothing and accessories for body positive ladies. Owner Kathy spends part of the year globetrotting for finds like Japanese silk shiburi blouses and traditional tie-dye clothing. Other times, she shops right nearby, providing shoppers with locally crafted jewelry and handbags.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Apparel, bridal wear, jewelry, bath soaps, candles, textile bags, tapestries, quilts
- Return policy: Non-refundable merchandise, as all items and apparel are handmade.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's full of open-minded people who love to support local businesses .
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: One-of-a-kind outfits are always easier to achieve by shopping locally.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Clothing and accessories are all handmade.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No