Lake Harriet Florist
Located just south of 50th Street on Penn Avenue South, Lake Harriet Florist has a small space across from Broder's Pasta Bar. Most of the showroom is given over to home decor items such as vases and lamps, as well as little gifts like cute necklaces and body lotions. The flowers are grown elsewhere, but you can come in and talk to the welcoming staff to figure out the best bouquet for the occasion. Alternately, shop over the phone or online--LHF delivers. Spend over $500 on a wedding display and save 15%.
- Fax: 612-926-7502
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Flowers, botanical displays, vases, picture frames, jewelry, candles, lotions and creams.
- Services: Delivery, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This area is very loyal to locally-owned businesses.
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: Probably the Minnesota state flower, the showy lady-slipper.
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes