It's easy to lose track of time as you browse the walls of this shop, which are covered with ornately carved and intricately designed clocks. Owner Tom Trudell grew up in the neighborhood and has sold clocks here since 1973, making this business the oldest family-owned clock store in the Twin Cities.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clocks
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Customers with a receipt can exchange an item within 10 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes