Based out of the parking lot of Lake Harriet Methodist Church, the market's first year of operation was 2011.
Fulton's products include Broder's fresh pastas, Patisserie 46's baked goods, produce from Gardens of Eagan and Peter's Pumpkins, liquor and wine from its premiere sponsor France 44 Wine & Spirits and more.
Fulton will host bike-repair clinics, park activities and a host of street vendors. They also provide musical entertainment to shoppers and local farmers.
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., May 19-Oct. 27, 2012
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Produce, meat, cheese, eggs, syrups, apples, pears, prepared foods, crafts, wood-fired pizza, baked goods, coffee
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Community-based formed out of a neighborhood group with all vendors from within 125 miles.
- Months of operation: Mid-May through the end of October.