FrameUps is an independently-owned business with two art-framing locations in the Twin Cities, and another store on South Snelling Avenue in St. Paul. The Nicollet Avenue branch is spacious and has a large workshop. While FrameUps offers a wide selection of art prints, it strives to maintain focus on local artists and hosts a series of craft shows highlighting handmade items from designers throughout the area. FrameUps carries locally-made gift items and cards all year round.
- Hours: Mon & T 10-7, W 10-8, Th 10-7, F & Sat 10-5, Sun - variable (call ahead)
- Handicap Accessible: This business is located at street level.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Local artists
- Art specialties: Painting, Prints
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Art prints, custom framing
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: Yes