Dunn Bros Coffee
Linden Hills' Dunn Bros Coffee is wide open and welcoming, with a children's play area, meeting area and outdoor seating. Like almost all Dunn Bros Coffee franchise locations, the Linden Hills shop wedges a big coffee roaster into a corner of the room. Workers roast green beans a dark brown while nearby customers enjoy their drinks or study.The walls are decorated with the works of local artists, demonstrating the long-time business' strong connections with the local community. On nice days, the shop also draws from tourists, who wander over from Lake Harriet to enjoy the quiet atmosphere.
- Hours: Daily, 6:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, parfaits, pastries, bottled beverages, tea, smoothies and coffee.
- General services: Catering
- Specialties: Some baristas at this location specialize in latte art, forming a latte's crema into shapes like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The shop draws from the tight-knit community of Linden Hills, as well as tourists spending the day at nearby Lake Harriet.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes