The Cub Foods at Nicollet and 60th is the local branch of this regional chain. In addition to a broad selection of foods typically found in mainstream grocery stores, this Cub Foods has a nice selection of natural foods and gluten-free foods as well as a selection of organic produce. This Cub Foods also offers a reasonable selection of international foods from Asia and Mexico. Cub Foods is know for having good deals and this Cub Foods is no exception; coupons and weekly specials make the deals even better.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Cub Foods offers motorized handicap carts to shoppers.
- Founding Date: 1968
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Canned goods, produce, deli, bakery, flowers and plants, frozen food, cleaning and housekeeping supplies, beverages, pharmacy, school supplies, magazines, pet supplies
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Prepared foods
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Pharmacy
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes