Calvin Christian School
Calvin Christian's mission is to work in partnership with parents and the church to equip students as disciples of Christ. The school seeks to integrate a biblical worldview into every aspect of the educational experience. This elementary school is part of the Calvin Christian School system, which also includes a K-8 school in Blaine and a high school in Fridley. Open houses are held periodically, and visits may also be scheduled by appointment. Admission is first-come, first-served and requires an application, pastor's reference and interview.
- Hours: See website for event calendar.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk ramp at the entrance to the one-story school.
- Founding Date: 1961
- Number of students: 195
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: Minnesota Nonpublic Schools Accrediting Association (MNSAA)
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 17.5 (FTE)
- Grade levels: K-8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Intramural and interscholastic athletics, drama, service projects, clubs, academic competitions, and more.