Cafe Twenty Eight (Closed)
If you're in the mood for fresh, local food paired with fresh, local beer, look no further than this comfortable neighborhood bistro. Co-owned by Surly brewer Todd Haug, Cafe Twenty Eight features a dependable selection of Surly drafts. The restaurant also serves coffee from Linden Hills neighbor Coffee and Tea, Ltd. and gets its meat directly from local farmers.
A family business committed to providing the community with quality cuisine, Cafe Twenty Eight serves up a selection of local, organic offerings. Follow Cafe Twenty Eight on Twitter, and check out the blog on the Cafe Twenty Eight Web site.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 2pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk ramp at the entrance and a handicapped accessible restroom in the restaurant.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: cafetwentyeight.com/menu
- Specialties: Fresh, local foods
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Latin American, Mexican
- Signature dishes: Fisher's Farm Pork in Adobo
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Romantic