Cafe Maude is an ode to Maude Armatage's contributions to Minneapolis and her motto of "civilized leisure." This is considered to also be a bistro and bar, often having live music at night. The dining offers fancy food and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a meal or cocktail. Check the website for weekly specials, upcoming musicians and to make reservations online.
- Hours: Brunch: Sat, Sun, 9am - 2pm. Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11am - 2pm. Family Hour and Leisure Hour: Daily, 5pm - 6pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - midnight; Sun, 5pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: cafemaude.com/?page_id=2
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Bistro
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Romantic