The brunch at Butter Cafe has been a tightly guarded secret whispered amongst neighborhood residents and commuters on their way to work in the morning. Unlike most coffee shops, Butter has a full menu that includes sandwiches, soups, omelettes and pancakes made to order. They are also especially known for their biscuits and a few unusual items like the beet burger. Butter has sidewalk seating available, which tends to fill up fast in the mornings.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: This business is located at street level.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: coffee/tea drinks, pastries, brunch
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.butterbakerycafe.com/Site/menus___specials_files/menu%…
- Specialties: biscuits, huevos burrito, eclairs
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No