Bryant Hardware likes to call itself "The Biggest Little Hardware Store in Minneapolis," and while it's not very big size-wise, it carries a full range of hardware supplies, paints and tools. The store has rotating monthly specials advertised on its website and also offers sharpening, key and window and screen repair services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: 1930's
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Paints, tools, keys, hardware supplies
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Items with receipt can be returned within 30 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It's like a small town in the middle of the city," says owner Thomas Norton. "You really get to know everyone."
- Keys made: Yes