The first Bruegger's Bagels opened in Troy, New York in 1983. This Bruegger's is located at the corner of Penn Avenue and 50th Street in south Minneapolis. The shop offers ample parking and plenty of tables. Bagels are baked in the back kitchen and served fresh every day. Customers can stop by Wednesdays to pick up a dozen for $5.99.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, 6am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bagels, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, panini, muffins, soup
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brueggers.com/menu
- Specialties: Bagels, any way you want 'em.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No