Bruegger's Bagels was founded in 1983 and serves kettle boiled bagels, specialty cream cheeses, coffee, signature soups and sandwiches. In 2003, a change in ownership spread its deliciousness to lunch hour with wraps and bagel breads. Bruegger's Bagels is always a healthy option for breakfast or lunch.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 8pm; Sat, 6am - 7pm; Sun, 6am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1983
- Products: Kettle boiled bagels, no preservatives, made on-site daily
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brueggers.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Regional specialty: American