Borton Volvo is the "go-to" place for anyone wanting a Volvo service. This location sells new and certified used vehicles, as well as Volvo car parts and apparel. Drivers can also bring their current Volvos in to get serviced, particularly for batteries, oil/lube/filter changes, wiper blades and exterior lighting replacement. Call the Borton Volvo service department to discuss additional specific services and to make an appointment.
- Fax: 612-827-1103
- Hours: Sales Department: Mon - Thurs, 8am - 8pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed; Service Department: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed Parts Department: Mon-Fri, 7:30am-5:30pm; Sat-Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: It is ground-level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- New/used: New, Used
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Financing: Yes
- Service center: Yes
- Brands (automotive parts & accessories): Volvo
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering
- Accessories: Apparel, Appearance and Personalization, Audio, Car Care, Electrical and Lighting, Towing and Tie Down
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: Yes