According to the Star Tribune, school spokesman Stan Alleyne said the search will be delayed until later in school year, but early enough to snag the best candidates from the biggest field.
Patrick Exner was fired after less than a week on the job after accusations surfaced of his tampering with test scores at his previous job as assistant head of the Ubah Academy charter school in Hopkins.
Minneapolis is also looking to fill the principal position at South High School after Principal Cecilia Saddler was shifted last week to the job of overseeing the district’s southwestern schools, the newspaper reported.
- Newly Hired Washburn Principal Fired
- New Washburn Principal Suspended Over Cheating Charge
- Hopkins Charter Director Named Washburn Principal
- Twitter Alive With Talk of Accusations Against Washburn New Principal
- Exner Out: Superintendent's Letter to Washburn Families