CareerWalk brings Bethlehem Lutheran Church’s mission of “connecting people with God, each other, and their mission in the world” to those who are in job search, making a career shift, or planning for semi-retirement. Participants include people from a broad array of professions, from early career to seasoned veterans. We bring them the latest in career management tools and information, leveraging industry experts.
Please join us or spread the word about this no-cost
ministry. We welcome all participants, including those who are not members at Bethlehem
Lutheran Church (BLC).
- Feb 7: Setting the Stage: Attitude and Getting Ready
- Feb 21: Personal Assessment: The Essential Starting Point
- March 7: The Most Powerful Resume for Today’s Market
- March 21: LinkedIn: An Essential Career Management Tool
- April 11: Networking: Over 70% of Jobs are Found Through Networking!
- April 18: Bringing your Best to an Interview
- May2: Assessing Job Offers: Crossing the Finish Line
We ask that participants register so we can plan for materials, but we welcome everyone with or without registration. http://www.bethlehem-church.org/ The registration link should be available
the week of January 14. Go to the
“Register for Events” link, found in the main body of the web site, on the right side.
For more information, contact Carrie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org