Each time the airport monitoring group MSP FairSkies signs on a new petitioner, emails automatically fly into the inboxes of federal, state and local officials—650 at last count. ...
Bryan Simmons of MSP FairSkies said the FAA needs to understand MSP is "not a rubber stamp kind of airport."
Related at Southwest Minneapolis Patch:
- Airport Noise Issue Could Return in Early 2013
- Looking For Beauty in Airplane Noise
- Airport Commissioners Compromise on Noise
- Report: Airport Traffic Changes Will Be Delayed
- Some Residents Will See Dramatic Increase in Flights Overhead
- Airport Noise Foes Win Support From Prominent Legislator