Many Southwest Minneapolis stores, coffee shops, and restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving, but not all. Patch has compiled a list of shops where you can pick up a few last-minute supplies, or grab a cup of coffee and time away from the family.
Looking for other local businesses that are open today? Click here.
Coffee Shops and Cafes
- Our Kitchen - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Turtle Bread Co. - 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Butter Bakery Cafe - 7 a.m. to 12 p.m., but only for baked goods, pies, and coffee.
- Dunn Bros. (34th and Hennepin) - 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Dunn Bros. (50th and Xerxes) - 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dunn Bros. (43rd and Upton) - 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Starbucks (54th and Lyndale) - 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Caribou Coffee (53rd and Lyndale) - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Caribou Coffee (44th and France) - 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Caribou Coffee (50th and France) - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- El Paraiso - 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.