Are you a farmers market regular? A newbie who's never set foot near a bundle of micro greens pulled from a local field that morning? Either way, come on down to the on Saturday morning, and meet your Patch editor.
We'll have our table set up at the market from about 8:30 or 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., when the market closes. While we're there, we'll be giving out Patch tote bags to anyone who signs up for our free newsletter for the first time, so bring your friends!
Along with our smiling faces, enjoy things like brats, bicycle repair, and berries from the following vendors:
- New vendor Bossy Acres with Savoy spinach, other micro-greens and organic seed potatoes for your garden.
- More seascape strawberries from Gardens of Eagan and four-packs of starter plants.
- Waxwing's salad mix, radishes, eggs, fresh dill/cilantro.
- Humble Acres perennials: Icelandic poppies, columbine, dianthus, lupines, Bleeding Hearts, herb/tomato plants.
- Peter's Pumpkins' cucumbers, flower baskets, lettuce.
- Uproot Farms: salad mix and French Breakfast radishes.
- Matt & Garret's plants. Tomato/pepper plants ... grown by Southwest Minneapolis boys!
- Sunshine Harvest Farm has new Cajun brats! Also bacon!
- Broders' morel-stuffed nettle ravioli and spring fettuccine.
- Big River Pizza: Sunshine Harvest Bacon/Egg and Vegan Almond "cheese" with gluten-free crusts!
- Bliss Granola will have Cherry Almond, Pecan Cinnamon, Chocolate Hazelnut and Butterscotch Pecan.
- Patisserie 46's croissants, baguettes, chocolate croissants, muffins and cookies.
- Moonshine Coffee's hot, iced or whole bean Brasil roast.
- Beez Kneez raw honey: buckwheat, clover and wildflower.
- Bright Sun soy candles.