Overnight closures of multiple ramps on Interstate 494 are scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16 and last through Friday, Oct. 19.
Each evening, ramps will close at 9 p.m. for resurfacing and are expected to reopen by 5 a.m. the following morning.
The following ramps are part of the closures:
- Eastbound I-494 to northbound Highway 77;
- Eastbound I-494 to 24th Avenue;
- Westbound I-494 to 24th Avenue;
- Southbound and northbound 24th Avenue to Eastbound I-494;
- Westbound I-494 to northbound Highway 77;
- Northbound Highway 77 ramp to eastbound I-494.
According to a Minnesota Department of Transportation press release, the closures are weather dependeny and may be rescheduled if there is inclement weather. The project is yet another part of the I-494 Improvement Project.