Judgemental Maps has posted a map of Minneapolis with labels applied to neighborhoods citywide. Here is how the satirical effort has Southwest Minneapolis neighborhoods pegged:
- Linden Hills: "skinny women pushing strollers in designer jeans"
- Fulton: "Democrats with BMWs"
- Armatage/Kenny/Windom: "people who say they live in Edina"
- Lynnhurst/Tangletown: "people who think they live in Nantucket"
- East Harriet/Kingfield: "up-and-coming cafes"
- Lynnhurst/Tangletown/East Harriet/Kingfield: "out-of-touch university professors"
City Pages' Blotter calls it a "snarky, possibly offensive look at the City of Lakes," noting that "the 'Compton of the North' crack is proving to be particularly controversial" in Judgemental Maps' comments section.
See all the comments on the map here. And add your own thoughts in the comments section below.