The Minneapolis PAL is a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing juvenile crime and violence.
Recycling is available for all who want to support the Minneapolis PAL efforts, according to a release. Among the items that can be recycled are:
- DVD and VCR players;
- Cell phones and PDAs;
- Computers, laptops and accessories;
- Stereo equipment and speakers;
- Game consoles and accessories;
- Flat panel TVs and monitors;
- CRTs and TVs ($10, no CRTs more than 25 inches);
- Anything with a battery or a chord on it with the exception of appliances.