The following is from the county on ways to pay:
Online payment methods
Make it easy on yourself to pay current or prior year tax payments! Payments are much more convenient with our automated online services:
- E-check — one-time payment of taxes directly from your checking or savings account
- Direct Debit — deduct current taxes from your bank account automatically, on time for every installment, on a recurring basis
- Credit or Debit Card — pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
Conventional payment methods
- Escrow — property taxes may be included as part of your mortgage payment. We send payment information to your mortgage company/lending institution and a copy to you. Contact your mortgage company or lending institution with questions about escrow.
- In person — pay with cash or check at any Hennepin County Service Center or on the sixth floor of the Hennepin County Government Center.MapIt!
- Mail — payment must be postmarked on or before due date; otherwisepenalties will apply. Make your checks payable to the Hennepin County Treasurer and mail to:
To change or correct taxpayer name or mailing address, complete and submit an update form.