Invite a friend
Lenten Service Week 2 at Pilgrim Minneapolis
TAKE THE LENTEN CHALLENGE!
PLEASE JOIN US ON A SPECIAL SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
During Lent this year we are taking a very special spiritual Journey to get to know more about Jesus and our personal relationship with Him.
Week 2 in our Journey – “I Can’t Do it Alone.” What happens when we place ourselves in God’s hands?
Our hearts are opened to hear His Word and accept it.
We seek to recognize and respond to God’s presence in our lives and in our world.
We seek to place our needs, our fears, our failures, our hopes and lives in God’s hands again.
When we place our lives in God’s hands, there is a feeling of a great burden being lifted from our shoulders.
The Take the Lenten Challenge study guide will be posted online at pilgrimonline.net
More About Pilgrim Lutheran Church & School
Pilgrim Lutheran Church & School (part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod) is at 39th and 1st Av. S. in South Minneapolis. The church, built of light stone with a slate roof, offers both traditional and contemporary worship and Bible studies. The school offers experiential learning for children from preschool through grade 8. The school also provides a computer lab, a full athletic program, music instruction in various instruments and a childcare program before and after school.
Other events here
- Confirmation Sunday at Pilgrim Minneapolis - 2nd Service Today, May 19, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- SON Experience Today, May 19, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, May 26, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, Jun 2, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, Jun 9, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, Jun 16, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, Jun 23, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- SON Experience Sun, Jun 30, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm