Each week, we'll bring you five Best Bets to make sure your summer weekend isn't wasted.
- When: June 9, 2 p.m.
- Where: Midwest Homebrewing & Winemaking Supplies (5825 Excelsior Blvd., St. Louis Park)
Free Beer tastings! Free swag! Raffles to win amazing stuff! All while taking a walking/running/biking tour of St. Louis Park's "Beermuda Triangle." It's even for a good cause - all proceeds will benefit the St. Louis Park Emergency Program.
- When: June 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Meridian Manor (163 Wayzata Blvd. W., Wayzata)
Wayzata Woofstock is a Bone-a-Fit for Top Dog Foundation, which matches senior dogs with senior citizens. Woofstock features a dog parade, dog contests, and dog games with ribbons and prizes. Plus, a doggie spa, pet photographer, pet blessings, a veterinarian doing micro-chipping and vaccinations, pet communicator, vendors and much more.
- When: June 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Locus Architecture (708 W. 40th St., Mpls)
A one night-celebration of creative culture, ARTCRANK and Locus Architecture will offer cyclists on The Midtown Greenway a chance to create one-of-a-kind Tread Prints using nothing but a little pedal power, chalk and imagination. Artists will have the option of taking their posters with them or contributing them to an open-air gallery for all to see and enjoy.
- When: June 10, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: 36th and Lyndale Avenue South, Mpls
Experience the city the way it was meant to be as we transform one of the busiest streets to be free of motorized traffic and clear for people to walk, bike, skate, Zumba, have a picnic…whatever floats your boat! Flamenco show! Square dancing! Awesome food!
- When: June 9-10, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Excelsior Commons and Port, 1 Water St., Excelsior
A two-day art festival featuring 200 local, regional and national juried artists on the shores of Lake Minnetonka. Kids art activities, live music both afternoons, 17 food vendors. Free shuttle buses from Minnetonka High School to Excelsior Commons both days.