PHOTOS: Inside the Six Most Expensive Houses For Sale in SW Minneapolis
Take a virtual tour of these gorgeous creations.
In terms of real estste, Southwest Minneapolis is no Beverly Hills. Many of its homes are lately selling in the six figures, and certain historic pockets aside, you'd be hard-pressed to find palazzi like those in Edina's Indian Heights neighborhood or bordering Lake Minnetonka.
Still, there are six beautiful $1 million-plus homes for sale right now in our quadrant of Minneapolis. While none are currently holding open houses, AOL Real Estate's photos give a sense of what it might be like to live there.
- 4807 Sheridan Ave South - On the shores of Lake Harriet, owners of this historic 8,655 square foot chateau are asking for $4.65 million.
- 4218 Fremont Ave South - This 7,000 square foot East Harriet mansion is listed for $2.4 million.
- 4866 West Lake Harriet Parkway - Soaring ceilings greet any visitor to this $1.69 million abode in Fulton.
- 4427 Fremont Avenue South - A Victorian exterior hides the thoroughly remodled inside of this $1.67 million East Harriet home.
- 4235 Fremont Avenue South - If you like wood panneling, this $1.4 million East Harriet manor could be a good stop for your fantasies.
- 3915 Drew Avenue South - This $1.2 million Linden Hills teardown offers a playground for the imagination.