Looking For a Table at Restaurant Week?
SW Minneapolis has one restaurant participating in this seasonal food fest.
Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine's Restaurant Week is back! While Southwest Minneapolis has only one restaurant—Kingfield's Corner Table—participating this time around, there are a bunch of nearby spots taking part. The restaurant's special menu looks great, and at $30 per person, it could be quite a steal if the food tastes as good as it sounds:
Appetizer (Choose one):
Entrée (Choose one):
- Roasted squash soupwith duck confit and creme fraiche and pumpkinseed
- House Cured Charcuterie Sampler
Dessert (Choose one):
- Pork Trotter Bologneseon housemade tagliatelle
- Cod 2 Ways: pan roasted and fried brandade beignets, leek crema, cippolini onion, brussels sprouts
- Sweet Potato Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Pots du Creme, with marscapone and gingerbread
Reservations can be made by calling Corner Table at (612) 823-0011.
Other nearby restaurants participating in Restaurant Week are: