At 8 p.m. Oct. 3, President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will square off at the University of Denver for the first presidential debate of the season.
Domestic policy is the topic of the evening. Moderator Jim Lehrer, executive director of PBS News Hour, will oversee six 15-minute segments—the first three segments focusing on the economy and the last three focusing on health care, the role of government and governing.
Throughout the debate, Patch will be moderating a live blog where users can share their thoughts in real time, participate in polls and post photos from debate-watching parties. We’ve also invited state legislators, political candidates, party activists and other movers and shakers across the state to offer their expertise.
To participate, just check back with this page starting at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Not sure where to watch the debate? Check out Patch’s debate guide for viewing options. We’ve got TV schedules, live stream options, debate-watching parties and more.
See More on Patch
- Pre-Caucus Catchup: What's Been Printed and Posted on Mpls. Candidates
- HEAR: Minneapolis Mayoral Candidates in Final Forum before Precinct Caucuses
- REPLAY: Second Minneapolis Mayoral Debate for 2013 Race
- Hodges Picks Up 4 Endorsements for Mayoral Campaign
- VIDEO: Minneapolis Mayoral Debate on March 27, 2013
Most Popular articles
- Police: Five Attempted Luring Incidents in Southwest Minneapolis
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado Watch for Southwest Minneapolis
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Crime Maps: Thefts From Vehicles, Aggravated Assault & Burglary
- Three Minneapolis Men Charged with Alleged Maple Grove Burglary