This Halloween, don't sneak any of your kid's candy when you get a craving for sweets: stop by Kingfield's Sugar Sugar Candy store, instead.
According to WCCO's Jason DeRusha, owner Joni Wheeler has brought in a bunch of locally made, grown-up candy for Halloween 2012. Top of DeRusha's list? Smoked chocolate with flavors "as complex as a glass of good scotch."
It's also Sugar Sugar's fourth anniversary, having opened just in time for Halloween 2009. The store is one of Patch's favorites, having appeared in our 2011 Valentine's Day gift tips and our guide for how to entertain out-of-town relatives.
See More on Patch
- Star Tribune: Linden Hills' Todd Haug Mixes Coffee and Beer at Surly
- FreeStyle Yogurt to Open on Lyndale Avenue Next Week
- Threat to Police, Clean Water Act Violation and Shooting Guilty Plea: West Metro Crime and Fire
- Long Wait for Kingfield Tapas Bar Finally Ends
- Coach Caught, Traveling Tragedy and Plymouth's Peace Corps Member: Pick of Our Patches
Most Popular articles
- Police: Five Attempted Luring Incidents in Southwest Minneapolis
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado Watch for Southwest Minneapolis
- Multi-City Pursuit and Warning About Man Wearing Clown Suit: West Metro Police, Fire and Court Report
- Crime Maps: Thefts From Vehicles, Aggravated Assault & Burglary
- Three Minneapolis Men Charged with Alleged Maple Grove Burglary