This Halloween, don't sneak any of your kid's candy when you get a craving for sweets: stop by Kingfield's Sugar Sugar Candy store, instead.
According to WCCO's Jason DeRusha, owner Joni Wheeler has brought in a bunch of locally made, grown-up candy for Halloween 2012. Top of DeRusha's list? Smoked chocolate with flavors "as complex as a glass of good scotch."
It's also Sugar Sugar's fourth anniversary, having opened just in time for Halloween 2009. The store is one of Patch's favorites, having appeared in our 2011 Valentine's Day gift tips and our guide for how to entertain out-of-town relatives.
See More on Patch
- Southwest Journal: 'b. Resale' Store Is Leaving Tangletown
- Star Tribune: Linden Hills' Todd Haug Mixes Coffee and Beer at Surly
- FreeStyle Yogurt to Open on Lyndale Avenue Next Week
- Threat to Police, Clean Water Act Violation and Shooting Guilty Plea: West Metro Crime and Fire
- Long Wait for Kingfield Tapas Bar Finally Ends