Find SW Minneapolis Schools Participating in Give to the Max Day
Nearly every Southwest Minneapolis public and private school is taking part.
For the first time, large numbers of K-12 schools are participating in Give to the Max Day. Several principals from participating schools—including Burroughs' Tim Cadotte–will be riding a roller coaster at the Mall of America to help raise money for their schools.
What a job, huh?
Nearly all of Southwest Minneapolis' public and private schools are participating in Give.MN's signature event.
- Dave Peterson Fund for Minneapolis Hockey - Under a brand-new coachthe Minneapolis Novas are looking for help funding goalie and specialist coaching, additional ice time and expanded dry-land equipment.
- Hydration Stations at Southwest High School - With one stadium and hundreds of athletes to hydrate, the Southwest High School Foundation is looking for help to buy these.
- Southwest High School Foundation - This foundation helps fund numerous activities at Southwest High School.
- Southwest High School Music Booster Club - The booster club is looking for help to purchase sheet music and instruments.
- Washburn High School Foundation - This foundation helps support classroom teachers with micro-grants and funds many other projects at Washburn High School.
K-8 and Middle Schools
- Annunciation School Annual Fund - Annunciation School's annual fund pays for activities not covered by tuition.
- Barton Open School Foundation - Barton Open parents are looking for help funding the band and strings program, upgrading technology in the media center, and generally supporting the school.
- Lake Country Montessori School - Lake Country School is looking for help funding tuition assistance and other projects throughout the school.
- Ramsey Middle School - Ramsey Middle School re-opened this fall with a middle school-only program drawing students from Burroughs, Lyndale, Hale-Field, and Green Central Community Schools
- Burroughs Community School PTA - Burroughs Community School is trying Give to the Max for the first time this year, suplimenting the annual Read-a-thon.
- Kenny Community School - Kenny Community School is new to Give.MN this year.
- Lyndale Elementary School - Lyndale is seeking general support for their curriculum.
- Windom Spanish Dual Immersion PTO - Windom Spanish Dual Immersion School has already gathered several donors.