Find An Easter Egg Hunt In Minneapolis
Out of time to make your own? No backyard? Try these!
Missed Lynhurst's Pajama Bunny Hop last weekend? Out of time to set up your own egg hunt? Try some of these Minneapolis Easter Egg hunts on for size:
- Kingfield's Spring Fling: April 7, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at MLK Park.
- Spring Egg Hunt: April 21, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Kenny Park.
- The Great Egg Crawl: April 7, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Family day of fun starting at Sibley Rec Center with a brunch ($4 for 13 years and older, $3 for 13 years and younger), games, activities and egg hunt. Event moves on to Corcoran and Powderhorn for more games, activities, egg hunts, lunch and prizes.
- The Minne-Hop-Hop Egg Hunt: April 7, 10:30 a.m. to noon. Moonwalks, animals, crafts, face painting, pictures with the bunny (bring your camera) egg hunt and snack. $2/person.
Lastly, if you feel like traveling:
- Victorian Egg Roll: April 7, 11:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The Landing in Shakopee. Make your own miniature basket and decorate a wooden egg. Activities include an egg spoon race, bunny hop relay and an authentic egg roll. Join in some playtime with old-fashioned toys and games, and explore the banks of the Minnesota River valley. Refreshments served in the Town Hall. Enter park through west entrance. Reservations required.
- Minneapolis, Kansas, is having their annual Easter Egg Hunt this Sunday at 2 p.m. in the city's park. The event is sponsored by the Good Samaritans organization of Minneapolis.